Although few artefacts remain directly associated with Cominos House and the Cominos family business a small collection has been donated and is displayed on the premises.

The display area is open to the public during the hours shown on the Contact Page.

A Piece of Cairns History

Built 1887, Moved to its current location 1988

Legally Us

Friends of Cominos House Incorporated

                 ABN 57 054 154 111

Visit Us

27 Greenslopes St

Edge Hill, QLD, 4878